Name: Subs Factory
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.6.6 or later
Languages: English, French
What's New in Version 2.0.3
New features :
- it is now possible to choose an encoding when exporting a .srt file,
- the encoding chosen while opening a file is now memorized,
- the encodings list is now much more comprehensive.
Bugs correction :
- markers are now correctly saved in project files,
- Subs Factory now correctly asks for saving when closing a project,
- minimum duration of a project without video is now ten seconds,
- palettes list is now always entirely unfolded,
- other minor bugs have been corrected.
Subs Factory makes subtitling easier ! It is a powerful utility designed to perform the creation, modification and resynchronization of subtitles efficiently. Featuring advanced functions, it allows you to do whatever you want with your subtitles.
It mainly works with .srt files, but also allows to open some .sub files.
- Creation, deletion and modification of subtitles (text, duration, position,...).
- Very simple resynchronization by choosing two reference subtitles.
- Advanced search and replace function.
- Splitting and concatenation of subtitle files.
- On-the-fly subtitling-standards compliance checking (with modifiable settings).
- File encodings are handled.
- .sub files can be opened (subtitles indexed by image number).
- Transforming text files into subtitles.
- An user's manual is included.
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/subs-factory/id687457926