Descriptions for SolidAngle Cinema 4D to Arnold 2.1.2 R17 to R18
Name: SolidAngle Cinema 4D to Arnold R17 to R18
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Includes: Crack (AMPED)
Web Site: https://www.solidangle.com/arnold/arnold-for-cinema-4d/
Arnold is an advanced Monte Carlo ray tracing renderer built for the demands of feature-length animation and visual effects. Originally co-developed with Sony Pictures Imageworks and now their main renderer, Arnold is used at over 300 studios worldwide including ILM, Framestore, MPC, The Mill and Digic Pictures.
● Seamless integration with C4D: objects (instances, cloners, deformers, generators), MoGraph geometry, hair and splines.
● Support for both native particles and Thinking Particles.
● The fastest interactive rendering (IPR) of all Arnold plugins, allows parameter changes to be rapidly previewed without interrupting your work.
● Arnold Shading Network Editor, a node-based material editor.
● A comprehensive list of shaders and utilities, including vertex maps and per-face materials.
● Volume rendering with OpenVDB.
● Deferred, render time generation of geometry with the Arnold procedural node.
● Native linear workflow.
● Team Render, including single-frame distributed rendering.
● Support for third party plugins like X-Particles and Turbulence FD.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category
Tenerife 3D LUT (Win/Mac) for After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere, Resolve, Final Cut Pro X and etc