Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/snapmotion-3/id1024350410?mt=12
SnapMotion is quickest and simplest way to extract images from videos. The application allows you to extract images in the best possible quality.
It has two modes :
● The manual mode where you can extract images precisely at the selected time.
● The batch processing mode where you can extract thousands images concurrently.
This third version was completely rewritten to gain in speed and functionalities. Big video files such as 4K movies are now fully supported. This new app was totally designed for Yosemite and El capitan and supports a lot of new features.
Version 3 features :
● share images on social network (Facebook, Twitter, ...)
● drag and drop images to export
● create animated GIF from your snaps
● rotate videos and extracted images in one click
● copy extracted images in the pasteboard
● generate errors log in the batch processing mode
● stop, resume, cancel batch processing task
● display notification when batch processing ends
N.B. the old version (named "SnapMotion : Easily extract images from video") is still available on the Mac AppStore for OS X 10.7, 10.8 and 10.9
What's New in Version 3.0.2
- Auto-generation popover improvements
If you like SnapMotion, please rate it on the Mac AppStore or tweet about it.
You can also directly contact me to get new features, improvements and/or bug fixing.