Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/screenninja/id408219793?mt=12
More Info: http://getscreenninja.com/
What's New in Version 2.0.1:
Bug Fixes & Improvements
ScreenNinja is the perfect tool to record Time-Lapse screencasts of your long-running creative processes. It lets you transform the creation of your next digital painting, comic, icon, website or other work of art, into an interesting and exciting Time-Lapse video.
One click will start your recording. Or, you can explore the options that control how ScreenNinja will record and what will be visible in your recordings.
ScreenNinja has Ninja Powers:
You can Hide apps from your recording, or 'Solo' the apps you're using (and automatically hide everything else). Hiddden apps remain visible on your screen where you can use and interact with them, but they magically vanish from your recordings.
• Create amazing Time-Lapse screencasts.
• Hide any app from your recordings.
• Choose if System Elements like the Menu Bar, Dock, Desktop Icons and OS X Notifications are visible in your recordings.
• Pause and resume recording.
• Use the Time-Lapse Amount Slider, or specify exactly how often frames are captured and how many frames per second your final Time-Lapse will be.
• Advanced crop control.
• Optional webcam overlay in your recordings.
• Multiple Screen and HiDPI/Retina Display support.
• Export in H.264, Motion-JPEG, ProRes and more.
One More Thing:
ScreenNinja's SingleShot lets you set a system wide hotkey that takes single screenshots with all the same options as are available for recording.