Descriptions for Screen Capture Pro 2.5.0
Name: Screen Capture Pro
Release Date: November 25, 2015
Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
Developer: Boniten, Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.facebook.com/iscreencapture
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/screen-capture-pro/id534459139?mt=12
Screen Capture Pro is a very handy screen capturing software on Mac to help users record the computer screen and save them as video to share with others. It’s one of the best screen recording tool on Mac for you to record online videos or make video demos and you are able to upload your screencasts to Facebook/YouTube directly from the app.
– Use ‘Full Screen’ to record everything on your computer screen
– Use ‘Select Screen’ to select and record a specific area of your computer screen
– Use ‘Fix Window’ to select and record a specific application window
– Capture as many videos as you want
– Make your voice narration when recording computer screen
– Record online video & video call with audio playing on the computer
– Set timer to stop recording automatically
– Add a logo or text watermark to make your own video demo
– Set the resolution and frame rate for the output captured video
– Trim the captured video to remove the parts you don’t like
– Capture cursor of mouse movement to record what you do on the screen
– Save your screencasts as videos or upload to YouTube/Facebook directly
– Use shortcuts to control recording much more easily
* Fully compatible with the latest Mac OS X 10.7 and later.
What’s New in Screen Capture Pro 2.5.0 – Screen capture utility
Fix bug to compatible with Mac OS X EI Capitan.