Name: Poser Pro
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
RAM minimum: 1 Gb
Courtesy of CORE
Web Site: http://my.smithmicro.com/poser-3d-animation-software.html
How to install:
1. You must be offline, use hosts file or have a firewall ready to block: "my.nalpeiron.com".
2. After you run Poser, enter any name and email along with a serial from the keygen.
3. Untick "I would like to receive periodic communications from Smith Micro" and "Allow this application to send analytics information to Smith Micro".
4. Press "OK". Then press "Activate". Next press "Activate Manually...".
5. Press "Create Activation Request..." then save it somewhere. Click "Activate" in keymaker and select the request.
6. The file "activation_certificate.txt" is saved in the same directory. Press "Select File..." inside Poser. Press "Activate".
Note: The missing Game Dev features are now included once you activate. If you have already activated Poser you will need to reset your existing license and activate again. To reset your license, delete the folder below corresponding to your OS: /Users/Shared/Library/Application Support/Poser/11/
Poser Pro is perfect for creating 3D character art and animation. For nearly 20 years, artists, hobbyists, illustrators, and animators have been getting creative with Poser. Poser includes over 5GB of 3D figures and content to get you started. Pose figures, add hair and clothing, props, lights, and cameras to build 3D scenes. Render photorealistic and cartoon style images and video for web, print, and film. What will you create?
Look at the incredible enhancements:
• Fitting room
• Copy morphs from figure to figure
• Powerful parameter controls
• Pixar subdivision surfaces
• Rendering-speed improvements
• Bullet physics
• Comic-book preview mode
• 9 new human and cartoon figures
• Magnet and deformer weight-map support
• Magnet and deformer weight-map painting tools
• Interactive raytrace preview
• OpenGL speed optimisation
• Grouping-tool improvements
• Morph-brush improvements
• Material compound nodes
• Gamma correction
What's new in 18.104.22.168974