Name: Movie Maker
Release Date: May 17, 2017
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
Developer: MazyLab Co., Ltd.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.movie-maker-mac.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/movie-maker/id441476546?mt=12
Movie Maker puts everything you need to tell your story in a movie, with a streamlined interface and intuitive workflow that let you enjoy your photos/videos like never before. Browse your image/video library, add background music & subtitle, use stunning Ken Burns & transition effects, create Hollywood-style movies, and quickly share your favorite moments online.
Quickly browse and add photo/video
• Enjoy your media library in three different viewing modes
• Easily drag-n-drop photo and video into timeline
• Use simple playback controls to preview whole video project, even in full screen
• Provide timeline & storyboard modes to arrange photo/video comfortably
Make Hollywood-style HD movies
• Choose from 20 templates with matching motion, transitions, layout and background
• Choose from 40+ transition effects to join photos/videos
• Customize Ken Burns effect to pan/zoom the photos
• Trim your video/audio to remove the portion you don’t like
• Select subtitle or soundtrack for re-building your videos
• Create two soundtracks using songs from your iTunes library, sound effect and your own narration
• Create two subtitle track to add captions, even on a blank slide from a selection of 40+ subtitle styles
Support popular media file format & mobile devices
• Add images files with extension as .JPG, .PNG, .TIF, .BMP, .GIF
• Support video files with extension as .M4V, .MOV, .MP4, .AVI
• Support audio files with extension as .M4A, .MP3, .AIFF, .WAV, .AAC, and more
• Output High Definition QuickTime movie(.MOV) and .AVI
Share with friends, at home, and on the go
• Publish movies and share on YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.
• Export movies to iPhone/iPad/iPod compatible formats to watch on the go
• Use Apple TV to playback your movies for sharing with family
• Burn movies to DVD directly with built-in iDVD
• Transfer movies to iTunes library directly after publishing
* Fully compatible with the Mac OS X 10.7 and later
What's New in Version 3.3.0:
Fix bugs to support Mac OS Sierra 10.12.
Support importing photos and videos from Photos.
Tip: If you want to support iTunes, you should check the option 'Share iTunes Library XML with other applications' in iTunes Advance Preference panel.