Descriptions for Movavi Video Converter 8.0
Name: Movavi Video Converter for Mac
Release Date: 26 Oct 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.movavi.com/videoconvertermac/
Movavi Video Converter is a video and audio file converter. Convert video and audio on your Mac. Save videos for watching on your portable device. Extract soundtracks from video. And much more…
Here’s just a taste of what you can do with Movavi Video Converter:
- Convert video and audio files between popular formats: AVI (including DivX, XviD, and other codecs), MPEG 1,2, MP4 (including H.263, H.264, and other codecs), 3GP (3GPP, 3GPP2), Flash (FLV) as well as MP3, WAV, OGG, AAC, and FLAC.
- Use the ready-made presets for popular media players: iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, Epson, BlackBerry, and more.
- Fine-tune any output format settings to get exactly the results you want.
- Join multiple videos and combine them into a single movie.
- Save time with our ultra high-performance video converting technology.
What’s New in Movavi Video Converter 8.0
- Support for H.265 codec when converting to MP4 and MKV formats on Windows 10 (older OSs require an Intel® or NVIDIA® graphics card with HEVC technology support)
Presets for more formats:
- Converting into M4V, MXF, ASF, M4R, M4B, AIFF, AU, MKA, F4A, and AC3
Presets for more devices:
- Ready-made presets for new devices:iPad Pro 9.7, 10.5, and 12.9; Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+, LG G6; Sony Xperia X and XZ; Huawei Honor 9; a special “Ringtone for iPhone” preset
- Presets for Instagram; presets for YouTube and Vimeo with higher resolutions; more presets for 4K Ultra HD video
Instant file merging:
- You can merge files instantly in the SuperSpeed mode, without re-encoding and loss of quality
Improved working with subtitles:
- You can save multiple subtitle tracks; external subtitles stored in a folder along with your movie are automatically added to the converted file
- Now you can apply the “No audio” option to all video files in the list – can be very helpful if you shoot a lot on an action cam
Unchanged folder structure:
- The structure of folders now remains unchanged after conversion