Name: Screen Capture Movavi
Release Date: March 20, 2016
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6.0 or later
Web Site: http://www.movavi.com/mac-screen-capture/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/screen-capture-movavi/id593854334?mt=12
Can one tiny Mac OS X program enable you to create software and website tutorials, demos, and record live streaming video, your voice, and system sounds? If it’s Movavi Screen Capture for Mac, the answer is yes!
Capture full screen video or any area of your screen: desktop, web browsers, online videos, or anything else that’s happening on your Mac screen. Record any audio: music, online radio, system alerts, sound from microphone, or musical instruments connected to your Mac. Combine audio sources: record system and microphone sound simultaneously.
Want to create a video guide or app presentation? Make them more informative: capture keyboard actions, highlight cursor with different colors, set custom click sound. Grab screenshots.
Capturing streaming video? The recording timer will always come in handy! Just set right recording duration, and the program will stop capturing at the required moment. Plus, you can specify the exact times when you want the recording process to start and finish.
Brush up your recordings before saving: delete the unnecessary fragments, change frame size, adjust bitrate value, and more.
Save videos in MP4, MOV, MKV, MP3, and other popular video and audio formats. Use mobile presets to watch your recordings on iPad, iPhone, iPod, or other portable devices. Save time with new SuperSpeed technology: and transfer your video to the selected format in mere seconds!
- Video screen capturing: record program screencasts, online videos, Skype calls, and more
- Variable capture area: full screen, any part of the screen, or a selected window
- Variable speed: from 15 to 60 frames per second
- Capture keyboard and mouse actions
- Grab screenshots before, after, or during the capturing
- System sound recording using the free SoundGrabber software*
- Capture output from USB audio devices (microphones, musical instruments, CD players), record sound from multiple devices
- Save captured video to any popular format
- Optional mouse cursor recording
- Save videos in a flash in revolutionary SuperSpeed mode
- Mobile presets for various portable devices. Watch your video on your Apple, or Samsung, or other gadget!
Note! Supports Mac OSX 64 bit only
* Recording system sound requires some additional setup. For detailed instructions, please refer to the ‘Recording Audio’ section of the program’s User Manual. If you have any problems or questions, please contact our Support Team at http://www.movavi.com/support/contact.html any time.
What's New in Version 3.2.0:
- Added Chinese and Korean interface languages
- Adjusting keystroke recording: show just the hotkeys, or all the keys you press
- Minor bug fixes
Enjoying our product?
Help others learn more about the program and make the right choice.
Please rate it in the App Store!