Descriptions for MKV2MP4 v1.4.0
Release Date: October 25, 2017
Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Developer: CoreCode Limited
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Keygen (CORE)
Web Site: http://www.corecode.io/mkv2mp4/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/mkv2mp4/id585396074?mt=12
MKV2MP4 is an application that can convert video files in the MKV container format to more compatible MP4 video files.
MKV2MP4 can convert files so fast because it doesn’t re-encode the video data but just copies it into the more compatible MP4 container format. You can choose in the preferences whether you want highest speed for the audio conversion or the highest compatibility.
Because MKV2MP4 just copies the video data into the new container format there is absolutely no loss of quality, the converted files are pixel-perfect copies. Full-HD videos are fully supported.
MKV2MP4 can convert hundreds of files at once with it easy-to-use queue system and features convenience options for automatically adding many files without any further work.
MKV2MP4 features 3 modes of conversion. You can choose perfect compatibility for files that will play on every MP4 compatible player. Or you can choose highest speed and the files will still play on most player (notably except iOS devices). Additionally there is a custom mode where you can arbitrarily define how to handle audio conversion. There are also options for automatically adding files to the queue and removing them afterwards for batch handling. Most subtitles are fully supported as well (see F.A.Q.).
If your file contains a surround sound track you can use MKV2MP4 to generate files that play with perfect 5.1 surround sound on your supporting target device. MKV2MP4 even supports generation of files that play with surround on the AppleTV, which has special requirements.
*** SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ***
– Mac OS X 10.10 “Yosemite” or later
*** LIMITATIONS ***
– MKV2MP4 does not do video downscaling, it is not suited for converting HD videos for playback on (old) devices that don’t support HD resolutions (like the iPhone 3G(S)).
– Some files (that contain too many ref-frames, 10-bit video or are larger than FullHD) will not play on some devices like the PS3 that don’t support these features.
– MKV2MP4 does not preserve all audio tracks. You can select one audio track to convert and optionally include a surround version of the same language (if available).
What’s New in MKV2MP4 1.4.0
• H265/HECV support for producing HEVC MP4s compatible with macOS 10.13 / iOS 11 / tvOS 11.
• Added option to convert to surround AAC audio format
• Added options to specify custom conversion of FLAC audio
• Improved reliability
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category
：955 views (Daily)
：871 views (Daily)