Descriptions for Mapio Pro 2.2.7
Name: Mapio Pro
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://visution.com/mapio
Visution Mapio is a powerful solution for creating projection shows. Now you can work not only with the standard screen, but also with any inclines, including cylindrical and spherical and various shapes. Unlimited slices will allow you to separate videos to cover any space. You can use multiple projectors to organize panoramic and 3D scenes.
Our main product Visution Mapio has already earned recognition from international performers and VJs. Visution Mapio will help you move one step up in the digital art, mapping scene.
MAPIO 2 PRO additional features
- Multiscreen output
- Media manager, playlists
- Kinect 1 support
- Dynamic masks with image enhancers like a blur, median filter, temporal filter (also available in FFGL).
- Tracking skeleton with attached video slices and mask for dynamic mapping.
LED Pixel mapping
- Two way mapping of pixels, Auto or Manual.
- Different types of sensors for retrieving and calculating pixel values from video stream.
- Output to ArtNetDMX devices with nonlimited network adapters/universes.
- Output to USBDMX devices: Enttec (and others FTDI based)/Digital Enlightenment/FX5/Velleman/Sunlite/uDMX/Eurolite.
- Output to serial port devices like Arduino and other RS232/FTDI devices.
- Any custom fixtures which contain R,G,B,W,L pixels in any order.
- Supports PixelPusher devices natively.
Ethernet distributed plaiyng / remote control (will be available in version 2.3)
What’s New in Mapio Pro 2.2.7
・Release notes not available at the time of this post.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category
：1100 views (Daily)