Name: liquivid Video Improve
Version: 1.7.1 (MAS)
Release Date: June 13, 2017
Developer: Razvan Chisu
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://liquivid.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/liquivid-video-improve/id976515817?mt=12
Liquivid Video Improve is an intuitive, easy-to-use editor for your videos and photos: Clean up and improve all your captures with a single click & have more fun viewing and sharing your memories.
Liquivid Video Improve offers many appealing visual effects, fixes lens distortion caused by wide angle lenses (as in most actioncams), removes camera shake & image noise and improves colors and sharpness. Basic video cutting, batch processing and support for all common video formats, codecs and resolutions make it the tool of choice for everyone who wants to get more out of their captures.
Detailed Feature Overview:
* Visual effects, 23 to choose from
* Stabilization / camera shake removal
* Defishing / lens distortion removal. Built-in profiles currently include: GoPro Hero3, Hero3+, Hero4 & Hero4 Session, Hero5 & Hero5 Session, Sony HDR-AS100V, HDR-AS50, HDR-CX220, FDR-X1000V, Drift HD Ghost, SJCAM SJ4000 & SJ 5000, DJI Phantom 3 & Zenmuse X3, Garmin VIRB, Parrot Bebop 2, Rollei 6S, Rollei 410, Zoom Q8, GitUp Git2, Mobius ActionCam (lenses A, C2), Yi 4K.
* Adjusting colors, exposure, shadows and highlights
* Rotating & ropping
* Changing video play speed
* Adding text
* Video deflickering
* Video cutting
- Photos: JPG, PNG, TIFF
- Videos: all common formats and codecs in any resolution (including HD, 2K, 2.7K, 4K)
- Photos: JPG, PNG
- Videos: MP4 (h264), WMV, Motion JPEG, WebM, GIF, uncompressed AVI in any resolution (including HD, 2K, 2.7K, 4K) and with high bitrates
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian.
What's New in Version 1.7.1:
- Minor fixes