Name: iShowU Instant Advanced
Release Date: April 11, 2017
Developer: shinywhitebox ltd
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://support.shinywhitebox.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/ishowu-instant/id1065398765?mt=12
Realtime screen recording like you've never seen before! iShowU Instant is the fastest, most feature filled realtime screen capture tool from shinywhitebox yet. It takes key features from both "Classic" and HD Pro, and merges them into a single product, making 'Instant' the only app you'll ever need to create recordings quickly.
All of the features you would expect are here, and probably some you don't! Record from any screen, enhance your microphone audio through the use of a dynamics processor, compressor and/or equaliser*, add text and/or an overlay, enhance your recording with mouse and click visualization, trim front/back after recording, create time-lapse recordings, share to a wide range of online services, and more.
* Simple to use User Interface
* Customisable settings and presets
* Great share options, making use of built in OS X sharing services, including YouTube
* Create animated GIFs!
* Picture in Picture (PIP) support for Camera while recording
* Flexible output, up to 60fps capture
* Create Quicktime or MP4 movies
* Built in scheduled recordings
* Realtime preview
Advanced Features (included):
* Record directly from your iOS device
* Awesome microphone audio via Audio dynamics processing, including both compressor & EQ
* Export directly to ProRes
* Text and Image watermarks
* Full visualisation control, keypress visualisation, key modifiers and more
* Built in ability to export recordings to Final Cut directly
* Built in editing, trimming. Place shapes, create and edit additional text objects.
What's New in Version 1.1.5:
- Improved performance when capturing in non-retina mode, but from a retina display.
- Fixed various bugs in the 'microphone' code, making mic capture far more stable.
- Fixed bug where non-retina recordings were broken sometimes (you could see it in preview as well).
- Fixed unintended "super sizing" of retina recordings.
- Fixed inaccurate fps when re-encoding a recording (to fix frame durations)
- Presets now reselect 'full screen' when screen sizes are changed (i.e: changing resolution).
- Added ability to export Animated PNG (Animated GIF already in place)
- Many stability fixes