Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10.2
Processor type(s) & speed: na
RAM minimum: na
Video RAM: na
New in version 5.2.3
- Added XDCAMHD422 50mbs user preset.
- Added FFmpeg option ‘Intra DC Precision’.
- The export subtitles sheet now has a progressbar.
- You can now double click in the right pane to edit a stream.
- Fixed a serious issue when using translations. This triggered all sort of bitrate calculation issues.
- Fixed issue with icon in the about window.
- Fixed out-of-bounds error when changing to 2 or 3 pass encoding and no video stream is available.
- Fixed issue loading user presets (introduced in 5.2.2)
See text file for installation instructions. Tested on 10.10.2.
Tested and approved by staff.
Professional FFmpeg GUI for Mac OS X
iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard work for you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.