Descriptions for H265 Converter Pro 3.3.1
Name: H265 Converter Pro – HEVC Tool
Release Date: November 03, 2017
Developer: Jose Antonio Jimenez Campos
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://apps.ravensystem.es/support.html
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/h265-converter-pro-hevc-tool/id1145002203?mt=12
Here is the great update!! Now you can convert all your iOS recorded h.264 MOV videos from your Photos Library to the new format supported by iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra keeping EXIF and metadata info using MOV output format.
With this App, you can convert all your videos to MOV, MP4 or MKV format, retaining a very high quality, using H.265 video codec. It’s very simple. And save disk space with this revolutionary format, with very high quality and saving about 50% of disk space.
– MOV and MP4 compatible with iOS 11 and macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
– MOV h264 to MOV h265 conversion keeps metadata.
– Same quality as H.264, but with half disk space.
– Conversion to MOV, MP4 or MKV with ultra high quality using H.265 video codec (HVC1).
– Selectable video quality.
– Clean design, without complicated options.
– Batch process.
– Drag & Drop support to load files.
– Possibility to add new videos to queue on the fly, while encoding.
– Keep audio channels in original format, or convert them to AAC.
– Option to keep or remove subtitles.
This software does not use GPU acceleration due to incompatibility with ultra high quality profile. It uses CPU acceleration to decode input videos.
* Special thanks to Ángela García Jiménez for helping design creation.
* If you like it, please, rate it; and if you find any issue, please, contact us.
What’s New in H265 Converter Pro 3.3.1
– MOV and MP4 compatible with iOS 11 and macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Available on macOS 10.13 and above).
– Keep EXIF metadata.
– Some improvements and bug fixes.