Name: H265 Converter Pro
Release Date: November 08, 2016
Developer: Jose Antonio Jimenez Campos
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://apps.ravensystem.es/support.html
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/h265-converter-pro/id1145002203?mt=12
With this App, you can convert all your videos to MKV format, retaining a very high quality, using H.265 video codec. It's very simple. And save disk space with this revolutionary format, with full quality and saving about 50% of disk space.
Remember that Apple devices don't support H.265 hardware playback. And maybe you will need third party software to play H.265/MKV videos.
- Same quality as H.264, but with half disk space.
- Conversion to MKV with ultra high quality using H.265 video codec.
- Clean design, without complicated options.
- Batch process.
- Possibility to add new videos to queue on the fly, while encoding.
- Keep audio channels in original format, or convert them to AAC 2.0 ch.
- Keep subtitles.
This software does not use GPU acceleration due to incompatibility with ultra high quality profile. It uses CPU acceleration.
* Special thanks to Ángela García Jiménez for helping design creation.
* If you like it, please, rate it; and if you find any issue, please, contact us.
What's New in Version 1.3.1:
- Bug fixes.