Descriptions for EditReady 2.1.3
Name: EditReady for Mac
Release Date: 28 Nov 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.divergentmedia.com/editready
EditReady provides easy, fast and powerful transcoding for video professionals, without an overwhelming interface or outdated format choices. MOV, MP4 and MXF media can all be quickly converted to edit ready quicktime movies in ProRes or DNxHD.
- More than just transcoding – In addition to transcoding to professional formats like ProRes, DNxHD, and H.264, EditReady makes it easy to prep your footage for screening and editing. You can apply LUTs to your video during conversion to set a specific look or convert your Log footage into Linear. EditReady also allows you to override the framerate on your converted files, for pristine slow-motion with your 60p or 120p footage.
- Smart Metadata Editing – EditReady provides a rich metadata viewer and editor. Modern cameras store GPS data, lens settings, diagnostic data, and more. Manually add location data if your camera didn’t store it, or set a reel name for all of your files. You can even use metadata to generate filenames for your transcoded files.
- Modern, Blazing Fast, Ready for the Future – EditReady is designed to take advantage of all of the power available on modern Macs. It leverages hardware accelerated video decoding, OpenCL image processing, and every CPU cycle your system has to spare. And EditReady is designed with the future in mind – it’s ready to adopt new formats and workflows.
What’s New in EditReady 2.1.3
- Adds support for Panasonic EVA1
- Improves H264 compatibility with Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Catalyst and Pro Tools
- Fixes problem where some clips would lose superblacks and superwhites on resizes and overlays
- Passthrough and transcodes always maintain source colorspace
- Fixes possible color shifts going to or from DNX codecs
- Enhanced support for the Panasonic GH5
- Maintains 10bit precision through HEVC decode
- Resolves miscellaneous UI bugs
- Fixes crashes in file submission
- Fixes crashes in saved preset window
- Prevents sleep when transcoding from command line (same as from UI)
- Adds menu shortcuts for convert all and convert flagged
- Resolves an issue that could prevent the “same as source” option from appearing on macOS 10.13 High Sierra
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category