Name: Any Video Cutter
Release Date: May 08, 2015
Developer: Shakila Muruganandh
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.nacentApps.com/utilities.html
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/any-video-cutter/id957834335?mt=12
Like to grab a portion of a video?
Just 3 Steps. 1. Open any video, 2. Specify the portion using a simple Range Chooser, 3. Save. That's it!
Watch how to use video here : bit.ly/1FCVJrC (Or click Any Video Cutter Support)
● No Encoding. So Lossless.
● Blazing fast. You don't even need a Preview.
● Easily specify the Start time & End time using a Range Chooser.
● Supports basically any video container with any video codec.
● Accuracy to millisecond level.
● Availability of a scrubber to scrub through the portion that will be cut and saved.
● Know output duration before saving.
● Option to keep other audio & subtitle tracks.
● Option to force encode.
What's New in Version 1.0.4:
Fixed Customer Request : Now able to manually key in the start and end times.