Descriptions for Air Streamer for Apple TV 1.6
Name: AirStreamer – for Apple TV
Release Date: October 02, 2017
Developer: Khoa Tran Anh
MAS Rating: 17+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://atksoft.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/airstreamer-for-apple-tv/id1180381381?mt=12
AirStreamer is a convenient way to play non-quicktime videos on Apple TV.
There are two ways to play non-quicktime videos (MKV, AVI, WMV…) on Apple TV now:
• Convert them to quicktime format.
• Download an Apple TV video player.
But all of them are inconvenient:
• Video conversion takes a long time to complete.
• Apple TV video player cannot play most of videos smoothly, and it also takes a lot of time to transfer video files from Mac to Apple TV or to config file sharing on Mac.
There is a more convenient way to play MKV, AVI, WMV… on Apple TV. It’s AirStreamer.
With AirStreamer, no more video conversion, no more file transferring, no more file sharing configuration. Just open your video files and the video playback will start on your Apple TV.
• Mac 2011 and later.
• macOS 10.10 and later.
• Apple TV gen 4 and later.
• Your Mac and Apple TV must be on the same local network.
• It’s recommended to place your Mac near the WiFi router.
What’s New in Air Streamer for Apple TV 1.6
• Compatible with both tvOS 10.2 and tvOS 11.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category
：709 views (Daily)
：508 views (Daily)