Name: WiFi Scanner
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or higher
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz channel view on single screen
- Virtual network / access point grouping
- Improve visualization of connected SSID information
- Performance improvements for speed testing
- Show/Hide scan summary screen on left side
- Hotkeys for filtering (see help file)
- Additional speed test servers
- OUI vendor database update
- Bug fixes
Courtesy of TNT Team
Using WiFi Scanner you’ll see nearby wireless access points and their details, including channels, signal levels (RSSI), noise, channel width, and MAC address, signal quality, maximum data rate, encryption, and much more. Also includes upload and download speed testing to quickly measure and analyze WiFi Internet performance problems.
Simple, fast wireless network discovery of 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac access points. WiFi Scanner is great for determining the best position for an access point at home or in the office. After selecting the best position, the optimal channel to use can be determined by selecting the least used channel resulting in improved WiFi speeds.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wifi-scanner/id411680127?mt=12