Name: VueScan for Mac
Release Date: April 20, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.5 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.hamrick.com/
VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. VueScan is easy to use, and has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
Why should you use VueScan?
・Easy to use - just run VueScan, press Preview, adjust the cropping, then press Scan.
・Accurate colors - uses ICC profiles and IT8 calibration.
・Powerful - dozens of advanced options.
・Faster workflow - can edit one image while the next image is being scanned (most scanner software won't let you work with one image while another is being scanned).
・Simple to install - installing VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function.
The list of supported scanners is available here.
The list of supported digital camera RAW files is available here.
What's new in version 9.5.74:
- Added support for full 8.5 inch width on some Brother scanners
- Added support for more than 15 networked scanners (up to 63)
- Added support for higher resolutions on Canon MG5400
- Fixed problem with HP OfficeJet 3830
- Fixed problem with some Avision and HP scanners
- Fixed problem with Epson WF-7610