Name: Temperature Gauge Pro
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
RAM minimum: ...
Video RAM: ...
• Updated Sparkle framework to 1.14.0 to resolve potential security risk
• Added preference to use ISO8601 dates (YY-MM-DD) for the log file names
• Replaced Average CPU notification with Highest CPU
• Added ability to turn individual notifications types on or off
• Improved the way Auto Boost configs are stored for future updates if more sensors become available
• Showing license email and key in the about TG Pro dialog
• Issue where using the override fan control wouldn't always be immediately active
• Issue where the log file path wouldn't be visible if logging was disabled
• Issue where an empty TG Pro Log.csv would be created when it shouldn't have been
Block outgoing connections with Little Snitch or Hands Off!
See the current and maximum recorded temperatures (in Celsius or Fahrenheit) for every temperature sensor in your Mac.
View and control the speeds for every fan. With Auto Boost, have the fans go to a specific speed when a predefined temperature is hit.
Always available status icon menu includes all temperatures, fans and manual controls.
Show a notification if a sensor or the Mac gets too hot, or when the fans are turned up with Auto Boost.
Monitor remote servers by having an email sent instead of a local notification.
More info: http://www.tunabellysoftware.com/tgpro/