Name: Teeny Tokyo: A Small Yet Powerful Image & Photo Resizing App
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Block connections to: www.paddleapi.com
Courtesy of Chris
Release Date: December 12, 2015
What's New in Version 1.2
Meta-data for your photos are now kept through the editing process! YAY!!!
Thank you "EcstaticNoise" for helping me identify the issue and create a solution!
Light bug-fixes and optimizations also...
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/teeny-tokyo-small-yet-powerful/id1035350363?mt=12
More Info: http://teeny.tokyo/
Teeny Tokyo was created with one single goal in mind: Bulk-resize and edit images fast without compromising image quality.
I wanted to create make it as easy as DRAG, DROP, DONE!
So, that's what I decided to do!
Teeny Tokyo allows you to quickly:
- Mass resize images quickly by simply dragging images or folders
- Save and lock advanced settings for even speedier resizing
- Resize via PX or %
- Image rotation
- Mass-rename images and photos automatically or custom
- Choose export / output quality
- Choose where to save your new images
- Export to JPG and PNG (more coming soon!)
- Menu bar access for quick drag and drop
- Switch on (or off) the "munching" noise...
This is the super-fast, light-weight, and extremely useful app that I hope to continue to expand and grow as more people try it out.