Name: Splunk Enterprise
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.splunk.com/en_us/products/splunk-enterprise.html
Splunk Enterprise makes it simple to collect, analyze and act upon the untapped value of the big data generated by your technology infrastructure, security systems and business applications—giving you the insights to drive operational performance and business results.
The Platform for Operational Intelligence
By monitoring and analyzing everything from customer clickstreams and transactions to security events and network activity, Splunk Enterprise helps you gain valuable Operational Intelligence from your machine-generated data. And with a full range of powerful search, visualization and pre-packaged content for use-cases, any user can quickly discover and share insights. Just point your raw data at Splunk Enterprise and start analyzing your world.
- Collects and indexes log and machine data from any source
- Powerful search, analysis and visualization capabilities empower users of all types
- Apps provide solutions for security, IT ops, business analysis and more
- Enables visibility across on premise, cloud and hybrid environments
- Delivers the scale, security and availability to suit any organization
- Available as a software or SaaS solution
What's New in Version 6.4.3: