Descriptions for SmartAlbums 2.0.16
Name: Pixellu SmartAlbums
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://pixellu.com
SmartAlbums is a revolutionary software that will allow create photo albums fast and really fun! Easy installation, saving time, creative! Experiment with design, mix and arrange the photos … Use your predefined templates, or use the opportunity to create your own. SmartAlbums established photographers and graphic designers with the use of innovative technology, which is very easy to use.
ALBUMS ARE NOW EASY
EASY SET UP
No need to know bleeds, safe
zones, or any other print jargon.
Pick your print company & album
size, and we set up the rest.
No more designing spreads or
searching for templates.
Simply pick your images and
immediately see a design.
With Dynamic Album Design™
experimenting is fast & easy. Change
spread designs, add & delete
images, and switch photos instantly.
What’s New SmartAlbums 2.0.16
Fixes and Improvements
• Added notification about potential Cloud Proofing comments loss, when attempting to upload to existing album.
• Frames in templates, that were created in SmartAlbums 2.0.12, will have their size modified to work correctly with the updated algorithm for storing custom templates frame sizes (versions 2.0.11 and prior are not affected).
Feature Differences Between Mac and Windows Versions
• Opening project files built with SmartAlbums versions prior to 2.1 will not be supported (future release SmartAlbums 2.1 for Mac will be able to save project files in the compatible format).
• PSD export is ‘beta’ mode in SmartAlbums for Windows.
• Cloud Proofing is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows (coming in future releases).
• Matted albums support is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
• Design-time color profile management does not work in SmartAlbums for Windows (coming in future releases).
• Importing images in ProPhoto RGB color profile is not supported in SmartAlbums for Windows (coming in future releases).
• ProPhoto RGB color profile export is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
• Legacy proofing export is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows.
• Mac OS X Quick Look feature is not available in SmartAlbums for Windows (preview in Windows Photo Viewer is available only).