Name: Smaart Live
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 32 + 64 bit
RAM minimum: 2 GB or greater
Video RAM: 256 MB
Web Site: http://www.rationalacoustics.com/smaart/smaart-v8/
Smaart v8 is the most powerful, flexible and adaptable version of Smaart to date. From studio to stadium, shop to show, Smaart v8 fits the needs of any measurement situation. With Smaart v8, we are breaking out of the single window, fixed GUI world to allow increased control over your software environment, allowing you to adapt and expand Smaart to better match your specific applications.
Smaart v8 offers new ways to manage your data and your measurement environment, new multi-window capability, a new tab-based interface, added functionality for use on tablets and touch screen computers, computer-to-computer API capability and much, much more.
The measurement configuration process has been updated to provide an easier, more intuitive workflow – adding automatic measurement creation and management functionality to streamline configuration and support a “build-on-the-fly” process that is often an operational necessity.
- New program workflow takes you through device selection/configuration and automatically creates Spectrum measurements
- Device and measurement configuration is managed through a single window
- Input metering right in the I-O Config, check your inputs before you even create measurements
- Creating a Transfer Function measurement now automatically creates the accompanying Spectrum contributors to it.
- Measurement creation on-the-fly from the main interface