Released: 12 May 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More Info: https://www.feingeist.io/shimo/
Shimo - VPN Client for Mac
Shimo is the swiss army knife for VPN connections. It supports more protocols than any other VPN application out there! CiscoVPN, AnyConnect, IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP/L2TP, Nortel and even SSH connections are no problem for Shimo.
Shimo is able to automate everything around your secure network connections: Establish connections automatically when you change your network location, execute AppleScripts on certain events or get notified about these events. This is just a very small excerpt of Shimo's capabilities. Feel free to download Shimo from our website and find out about its extraordinary feature set.
・Highest Security Standards - Cutting-edge technology ensures that your connections are secure and your data is safe.
・Optimized User Experience - Menu Bar Access - Shimo is only one click away – from everywhere!
・Multitude of VPN Protocols - There are no limitations regarding the use of VPN protocols.
・Concurrent Connections - Shimo enables you to establish multiple connections at the same time.
・Automated Connections - With triggers you can make sure that your connection is always secured – Always.
・Two-Factor Authentication - As passwords do not provide sufficient security anymore, Shimo supports modern two-factor authentication.
・Statistics and Accounting - Shimo records previous connections and displays live statistics for better insight.
・Exporting and Deployment - IT admins love Shimo for its importing, exporting and deployment of accounts and configurations.
・OS X Yosemite / El Capitan Support
What's New in Version Version 4.1:
• Allow per-account IPSec phase 2 configurations
• Improved identification handling for IPSec accounts
• Improved importing/exporting of accounts
• Added manual routing to IPSec accounts
• Allow to configure DNS handling for accounts
• Added more configuration options for IPSec accounts
• Updated Cisco Secure Desktop (CSD) script for AnyConnect
• Allow to disable connection to group accounts
• Extended deploy/export dialog: allow to specify read-only property
• Show account name in authentication dialog
• Added expert configuration interface for IPSec accounts
• Added OpenVPN 2.3.11
• Fixed routing for Cisco connections
• Fixed crash with AnyConnect accounts
• Fixed compatibility with tun/tap drivers of other clients
• Fixed WiFi trigger name in dialog
• Fixed monitoring of network configuration changes
• Improved reconnection behavior
• Allow to resize statistics window
• Fixed split routing for IPSec
• Correctly ask for XAUTH credentials for IPSec accounts