Name: SecureCRT and SecureFX for Mac
Release Date: 28 Feb 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Web Site: https://www.vandyke.com/products/securecrt/mac_osx.html
1. Remove trial version beforehand, if installed
2. Drag apps into Applications folder, replace files:
with patched ones from the k'd folder
3. Run programs, use the provided key to register
The license is generated in the name of Inmac, for those who wish to have a license for their name are appended keygen (SecureCRT.v.7.x-kg.exe and SecureFX.v.7.x-kg.exe), although they work only under Windows.
SecureFX for Mac OS X delivers complete functionality right out of the gate, with multiple protocols that include SFTP, SCP, FTP over SSL, and FTP. Advanced features include site synchronization and the ability to recover interrupted transfers easily. Integration with SecureCRT saves time with shared sessions and settings.
- Maintain file systems and documents securely. Transfer files across networks and the internet with a choice of SFTP over SSH2, FTP over SSL, SCP, or FTP for access to legacy systems.
- Get started quickly. Connect to sessions from the main application window using the Connect bar, then organize those sessions with the easy-to-learn tabbed interface.
- Leverage the high-productivity UI. Drag and drop files to start transfers (Windows only), even between SecureFX and applications like WinZip. Quickly find the files you want to work with using the filter view, bookmarks, and the address bar.
- Synchronize files. Upload, download, and mirror files. Use filtering to include or exclude files or file types. Store configurations for multiple sites.
- Recover more easily when transfers fail. SecureFX works to complete interrupted transfers, automatically resuming multi-file transfers.
- Save steps with integrated SecureFX and SecureCRT®. Set up connections with shared sessions and server host keys. Common sessions and settings reduce repeated steps.
- Make transfers unattended. The SFXCL command-line client (Windows and Linux only) allows you to automate tasks with powerful options like site synchronization.
- Comply with Federal standards. Use security protocols that help meet HIPAA, SOX, and other guidelines, including FIPS 140-2.
What's New in Version 8.1.1:
- The mouse cursor does not need to be inside a selected word in order to choose "Add Keyword" from the right-click menu.
- Trace output now includes printer initialization information.
- Mac/Linux: The Session Manager and Connect dialog now use the folder and session icons from the system.
- Under certain circumstances, if a command was typed into a session using TN3270 emulation, SecureCRT could hang.
- For TFTP transfers, SecureCRT incorrectly assumed that if it received a packet it had already received, an unrecoverable block error had occurred.
- In the New Session wizard, when a hostname was entered as uppercase, it was changed to lowercase when it was saved. The case of the hostname as entered is now preserved.
- Mac: SecureCRT could crash if it started with the Session Manager enabled and was closed using the red close button while a context menu was displayed.
- Mac/Linux: It was possible for a session to incorrectly save a font as being scaled, which caused scrolling output to be very slow.