Name: Ring Menu - Shortcut to your favorite Apps, Documents and Folders
Release Date: March 03, 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/ring-menu-shortcut-to-your/id934212116?mt=12
What's New in Version 1.4.6:
- Quick Look File Previews: Press the space bar while your mouse cursor is over a file to open a preview. This works for images, documents and audio files.
Imagine a Dock that doesn't get in the way. One place for your favorite Apps, Files and Folders that's always at hand. A Dock that responds to Trackpad Gestures and Keyboard Shortcuts: Introducing Ring Menu.
- A dynamic circular menu around your mouse cursor that can be accessed from anywhere
- Easily add Apps, Files and Folders via Drag and Drop
- Use Keyboard Shortcuts or Trackpad Gestures to access the menu any time
- See at a glance which Apps are currently running and switch between them
Get it now!
"Simplicity and functionality perfectly combined in one useful and user-friendly utility" - Softpedia
"App of the Day" - iTopnews
"Recommended App" - Back to the Mac
"An optimal alternative to the Dock" - danshihack
"Ring Menu boldly goes where no Mac app launcher has gone before." - Mac360
"It's great on smaller displays where the Dock might get in the way." - Lifehacker