Name: Renamer - Batch rename many files, folders and file extensions at the speed of light
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Link for more information: http://renamer.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/renamer-batch-rename-many/id402286241?mt=12
If you've ever tried to rename a large number of files by hand and thought 'there must be an easier way' or your camera gave you ugly IMG_ photo names, then Renamer is for you.
With Renamer you can batch rename thousands of files in just a few seconds. Rename tasks include replacing text in filenames, numbering a sequence of files, changing file extensions and converting between cases.
And for power users Renamer has some handy time savers in store: save rename tasks for later use and build complex rename tasks with chains.
Features in a nutshell:
* Search and replace for text in filenames
* Insert, overwrite and remove characters from filenames
* Number files
* Insert the Exif date and time when a digital photo was taken into filenames
* Insert the file creation and last modified dates into filenames
* Convert between upper-, lower- and mixed case
* Group rename task into chains
* Randomly rename files