Name: Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise
Released: August 1st 2017
Developer: Devolutions Inc
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Web Site: http://mac.remotedesktopmanager.com
Straightforward app that enables you to manage all your remote connections, account credentials and other info within a user-friendly interface
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition is a powerful and fully featured tool specifically aimed at network and system administrators, as well as at users who need to keep all their remote connections, passwords and other credentials conveniently stored under one roof.
Feature rich and easy to work with administration application
Working with Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition is not the easiest thing that you can do on your Mac, but its well-organized interface and easy accessible functions will make it so that you don’t need a large amounts of time before getting to grips with it.
Absolutely all entries using Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition must be done by hand regardless if we are talking about credentials, groups, or other more advanced settings.
But, as a compensation, once a session is configured, you can take advantage of its batch edit feature that enables you to change settings across multiple sessions.
Easily manage your remote connections and save all your passwords and credentials
Furthermore, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition comes with support for a large assortment of connections such as RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, TeamViewer, LogMeIn, as well as for 25 VPN types with the help of add-ons.
As far as security is concerned, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition features a built-in password manager, a password analyzer and a SSH key generator. It also enables you to save and manage all your passwords, as well as to import data from other existing password managers.
Comprehensive and useful utility for system and network administrators
Regarding its management tools, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition integrates consoles for Citrix XenServer, VMware, Microsoft Terminal Server and Hyper-V, as well as remote shut down, Wake on LAN and inventory report features.
Taking all things into consideration, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition offers a streamlined managing environment and a plethora of features that make it a must-have application for any system and network administrator who works with multiple remote connections and credentials.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11:
• Added "Copy mode" option for terminals (SSH Shell and Telnet)
• Added colors preferences for the SSH Shell session
• Added missing private key types in User and Local Specific Settings (Repository and Private vault)
• Added the possibility to open Wayk session in external mode
• Improved FTP/SFTP/SCP/WebDAV sessions so the transfers panel keep the transfer history of the active session
• Fixed accent keys (`, ^, etc.) not working in SSH Terminal
• Fixed Active Directory session on DVLS data source unable to login
• Fixed adding from a Template Group renaming one of the entries
• Fixed BeyondTrust sessions timing out
• Fixed crash when closing RDP session with RDP Engine V5
• Fixed embedded WebBrowser session opening in external mode
• Fixed SCP command crasing in SshTerminal with AgentForwarding checked
• Fixed tab dragging not working
• Fixed WebDAV unable to list remote folder content
• Fixed WebDAV wrong default port value
• Fixed WebDAV, SFTP and FTP session not correctly saving private key settings