Name: Remote Buddy
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6 or higher
Supported remote controls: https://www.iospirit.com/products/remotebuddy/hardware/
Remote Buddy no longer crashes on Mountain Lion and Mavericks when using screen sharing from Remote Buddy Mobile or Remote Buddy Display.
Couretsy of TNT Team.
About Remote Buddy
Allows you to remotely control anything on your Mac with your iPhone, iPod Touch, Apple Remote or Wii Remote. Features and ideas on what you can use it for include:
- Control your Mac and access its iTunes media library via your iPhone or iPod Touch using Remote Buddy’s brand-new AJAX Remote
- Switch between one or more AirTunes / AirPort Express speakers
- Use many EyeTV remotes to control Remote Buddy
- Control your entire Mac with your remote control: applications, games, mouse, keyboard, internet, ratings, audio, video, drives, files, displays, power, ..
- Virtual on screen keyboard and mouse. Virtual remote control emulating an Apple Remote.
- Many more features.
Link for more information: http://www.iospirit.com/products/remotebuddy/