Name: Remote Buddy
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6 or higher
NEW: Support for Kodi (new name of the XBMC project).
Enhancement: Improved recognition of the different MythTVFrontend processes.
Fix: On some systems, the choice between "single remote" and "multiple remotes" for the built-in Apple? IR Receiver was not preserved and needed to be re-set after a re-launch.
Courtesy of TNT Team
About Remote Buddy
Allows you to remotely control anything on your Mac with your iPhone, iPod Touch, Apple Remote or Wii Remote. Features and ideas on what you can use it for include:
- Control your Mac and access its iTunes media library via your iPhone or iPod Touch using Remote Buddy’s brand-new AJAX Remote
- Switch between one or more AirTunes / AirPort Express speakers
- Use many EyeTV remotes to control Remote Buddy
- Control your entire Mac with your remote control: applications, games, mouse, keyboard, internet, ratings, audio, video, drives, files, displays, power, ..
- Virtual on screen keyboard and mouse. Virtual remote control emulating an Apple Remote.
- Many more features.
Link for more information: http://www.iospirit.com/products/remotebuddy/