Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7.5 or higher
Supported devices: http://www.airsquirrels.com/reflector/compatible-devices/
• Added support for streaming YouTube, Hulu and Vimeo videos from iOS and OS X devices to Reflector 2
• Added full iPad Pro support
• Added iOS 9 On-Screen Code support
• Added "Best for Single Device" recording mode to record devices inside a constant-sized "box"
• High-Resolution Mirroring - Reflector 2 now displays AirPlay-mirrored devices in higher resolution for clearer, crisper mirroring!
• Added ability to manually specify the audio ports Reflector 2 normally randomly selects
• Added support for smoother rotation animation events
• Added a visual notification in the Reflector 2 menu when Reflector Student device(s) are connected
• The Reflector 2 menu bar icon now turns orange when a device is connected
• Reflector 2 and connected device windows should now appear in screen sharing/video conferencing apps
• Device frames now match the orientation of the actual device
• Resolved a crash when AirPlay mirroring from a Mac to Reflector 2 on older version of OS X
• Resolved a crash when disconnecting a device after recording several devices
• Resolved an issue which caused certain benign connections to open a video window or trigger a layout change
• Resolved an issue with recording resolution settings not properly applying in recordings
• Resolved an issue which could cause a previously selected frame type to revert to the default for that device
• Resolved an issue which occasionally prevented additional recordings after a recording is completed
• Resolved an issue which occasionally caused frames to appear when disabled after transitioning from streaming to mirroring
• Resolved an issue after a recent Google Play Services Cast update that prevented devices from discovering Reflector 2.
• Resolved an issue with connecting a device with On-Screen Code enabled
• Resolved an issue with iPod touch and some iPhone frames that could sometimes cause overlapping/gaps
• Resolved an occasional issue when recording a device in landscape orientation
• Resolved an issue that caused iOS 8 devices to lose their frame after playing a video if "Automatic" is not selected
• Resolved an occasional crash when On-Screen Code is enabled
• Resolved an issue with streaming from AirParrot 2 when On-Screen Code is enabled
• Reflector 2 no longer logs Google Cast network traffic when Cast is disabled in Preferences
• Miscellaneous bug fixes, stability improvements and performance updates
Courtesy of TNT Team.
More Info: http://www.airsquirrels.com/reflector/
Reflector is an AirPlay receiver that allows you to wirelessly display your iPad or iPhone on your computer. Mirror your device on a big screen without wires or complicated setups. Play games, watch movies, demo apps or present on the big screen from your iPhone or iPad. With Reflector, everything you do on your mobile device is wirelessly streamed to your computer in real time!
(Previously known as Reflection)