Release Date: May 12, 2016
Languages: English, French
Developer: Pilotmoon Software
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Activation: Pre-K'ed (Courtesy of TNT)
Web Site: https://pilotmoon.com/rapidclick/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/rapidclick/id419891002?mt=12
RapidClick automatically clicks your mouse at regular intervals. Use RapidClick to automate simple tasks or to save your hand from getting tired whenever you have to do a lot of clicking.
How to use:
1. Set how fast you want to click
2. Press the Start button to begin clicking
3. Press the Stop button to stop!
- Speed from 1 click per hour to 20 clicks per second
- Assign a hotkey to start and stop clicking
- Left click or right click
- The start/stop button floats above all apps, including full screen games
- Audio and visual feedback shows you the clicks happening
What's New in Version 1.4:
Yes, an update to RapidClick, only 1493 days since the last one!
I've fixed bugs and glitches and given the user interface a freshen up for the latest versions of OS X.
One other thing: As of v1.4, RapidClick requires OS X 10.9 or later. Users of OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 can still download the older version of RapidClick from https://pilotmoon.com/rapidclick.