Name: Progressive Downloader
Release Date: September 04, 2016
Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
Developer: Progressive Downloader
MAS Rating: 17+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Includes: Pre-Activation (install and play)
Web Site: https://www.macpsd.net
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/progressive-downloader/id510365488?mt=12
Progressive Downloader is a powerful and flexible download manager.
* HTTP(S), FTP, FTPS and SFTP(SSH) protocols support.
* Auto-resume downloads. Any interrupted download will be automatically resumed when your system wakes up or the application relaunches.
* Multi-thread downloads. Application downloads different parts of the file at the same time to make the downloading process faster.
* Queue manager. Control the order of your downloads by changing download priority.
* Mirror search. Automatic search for different locations of the same file to take the fastest one.
* Smart drag and drop. Drag and drop a part of text with hyperlinks on the application badge to download them. You can also do a similar operation with any text or html file.
* FTP, FTPS and SFTP browser. Browse and download files with double click or using drag and drop.
What's New in Version 2.6:
* A fix for an issue when application freezes with multiple concurrent downloads.
* A fix for an issue when application crashes with a number of new task windows.
* A fix for an issue when task never finished using a big amount of threads.
* A fix for an issue when user is asked for password though there's one saved in the storage.
* Automatic shutdown/sleep has been removed. If you still need the feature please contact me for a solution.