Name: PPSSPP Gold
Released: September 17, 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS X 10.8 or later
Web Site: http://www.ppsspp.org/index.html
Play your PSP games in HD!
PPSSPP can run your PSP games on your PC in full HD resolution, and play them on Android too. It can even upscale textures that would otherwise be too blurry as they were made for the small screen of the original PSP.
Even on modern Android phones and tablets, you can often run at double the original resolution.
HD Screenshots »
Enhance your experience!
Play in HD resolutions and more
Play on a tablet for big-screen mobile gaming
Customize on-screen touch controls or use an external controller or keyboard
Save and restore game state anywhere, anytime
Crank up the anisotropic filtering and texture scaling
Continue where you left off by transferring saves from your real PSP
What's New in Version 1.3:
• Fix JIT problems on Galaxy S7 and iOS 9+ devices
• Fix Android TV support (x86-64) and use latest FFmpeg, fix Raspberry memory use
• Texture replacement support - for custom textures and upscaling
• Workaround rendering issues on Tegra K1/X1
• Initial Vulkan support on Windows - not full featured yet
• Experimental new CPU backend and CPU fixes
• Fix type D cheat codes, allow for homebrew
• ix some problems when switching away from and back to the app
• Initial game video recording / TAS features (frame stepping)