Name: Power Manager
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of The Shark.
Power Manager is the solution for reducing the energy costs of Mac computers. Use Power Manager to assert control over when your Macs are available and when they are switched off.
Power Manager extends the scheduling functionality provided by OS X's Energy Saver. Unlike Energy Saver, Power Manager is aware of multiple users, offers unrestricted schedules, provides greater customisation, and supports a wider range of actions.
What's New in Version 4.5.1:
• Added experimental application trigger.
• Added time zone change support to Power Manager.app.
• Added Spotlight support for .pm-schedule files; .pm-event already supported.
• Added option to show full file path within Schedule Assistant.
• Added option to use enhanced or plain script editor; default boolean colourScriptEditorSyntax.
• Removed /Library/Frameworks/PowerManager.framework; now embedded as needed.
• Updated time zone change support within the status menu bar.
• Supporting tool pmctl no longer requires PowerManager.framework.
• Supporting daemon pmuser no longer requires PowerManager.framework.
• Linked pmuser against AppKit for workspace notifications.
• Improved event summary descriptions.
• Reduced authorization requests needed for installation and removal of the scheduler.
• Updated more external links and documentation to https://.
• Updated AstronomicalAlgorithms framework.
• Updated LetsMove library.
• Updated Sparkle framework.
• Updated CodeMirror library.
• Fixed a file path editor bug affecting multiple choice operations.
• Fixed clicking an update notification in banner alert style.
• Fixed tracking of time zone changes.