Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6.6 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 32/64-bit
RAM minimum: n/a
Video RAM: n/a
New in 1.5.2 :
Fixed bug where text input could be unreliable with PopClip running.
Fixed bug where the AppleScript "appear" trigger would not work when PopClip is off.
Fixed a crash on OS X 10.6.
PopClip puts Cut, Copy and Paste (and more!) at your fingertips, with a popover menu which appears when you select text on your Mac.
How to use:
1. Use your mouse pointer to select some text
2. PopClip appears!
* Beautifully rendered user interface looks great on your Mac display
* Instantly search the web for the text you select
* Open web links with one click
* Get dictionary definitions and spelling corrections.
* Adjust the size of the popover, from small to very large
* Small, fast and convenient. PopClip is a great way to work with text on your Mac.
More info: http://pilotmoon.com/popclip/