Name: Pomodoro Timer
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
RAM minimum: n/a
Video RAM: n/a
This version contains some critical updates for Yosemite users:
• Dark mode support
• Fix window buttons
• General performance improvements
Pomodoro Timer helps you boost your productivity using the Pomodoro Technique™, one of the most effective time management methods out there. Not only will you get a fully configurable timer that lets you customize every aspect of the technique, but you will also enjoy a clear and beautiful user interface.
There are five basic steps to implementing the technique:
1) Decide on the task to be done
2) Set the pomodoro (timer) to 25 minutes
3) Work on the task until the timer rings
4) Take a short break (3-5 minutes)
5) Take a longer break (15–30 minutes) every four "pomodori"
With this app you can:
• Set your target number of pomodoros per day
• Choose your alarm sound from 6 harmonious and clear sounds, or just leave it muted
• Customize the pomodoro length.
• Customize the short and long break length
• Turn ticking sound on/off.
• Choose how many pomodoros you want to do between long breaks
• Restart your daily progress by hand or automatically at midnight
• Start/pause/stop the current timer
And of course... you will get notified when your break time is up or you have finished your pomodoro.
It's time for you to earn those breaks and get to work NOW!