Descriptions for Parallels Desktop Business Edition 220.127.116.11213
Name: Parallels Desktop
Released: Nov 20th, 2017
Developer: Parallels Holdings Ltd
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10.5 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.parallels.com/
Parallels allows you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Now Supporting Windows 10 and ready for El Capitan
・Run Windows 10 and OS X® El Capitan with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana®, your virtual assistant, on your Mac. Switch from your PC to your Mac
・We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
Works with Boot Camp®
・Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is now much easier and more intuitive than ever.
Not just for Windows
・Run a wide array of operating systems including OS X, Windows 10, 8.1 & 7, Linux, and Google ChromeTM. You can run just about anything on your Mac!
・Select productivity, games, design, or development, and Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac will optimize your virtual machine settings and performance for you.
・Parallels Desktop Pro Edition gives your virtual machines more processing power. Up to 64 GB vRAM and 16 vCPUs per virtual machine lets you run even the most demanding applications with ease.
Business Class Software
・Keep IT in control of end user licenses and Windows virtual machines with a Unified Volume License Key, centralized license management, and advanced security features available in Parallels Desktop Business Edition.
What’s new in Parallels Desktop 18.104.22.168213
- Resolves an issue with delayed mouse response when switching to a virtual machine running in Full Screen on a second 5K monitor.
- Resolves an issue with slow video playback in Microsoft Edge and “Movies & TV” app.
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Tools updating incompletely and showing the “Windows cannot access MacHomeDesktop” message after upgrading to Parallels Desktop 13.
- Resolves an issue with launching Internet Explorer 11 after upgrading to Parallels Desktop 13.
- Resolves an issue with Caps Lock not working with Windows 10 native apps when a Parallels keyboard layout is selected.
- Resolves an issue with not being able to complete the installation of Windows Server 2016 Standard.
- Resolves an issue with the camera not working in FaceTime after Parallels Desktop has been started.
- Resolves an issue with sound input not working in Windows after waking the Mac from sleep.
- Resolves an issue with a virtual machine not resuming from paused state after the Mac wakes up.
- Resolves an issue with the mouse not working in the guest version of macOS 10.13 after suspending and resuming the virtual machine.
BOOT CAMP SUPPORT:
- Resolves an issue with the “There is no operating system installed in this virtual machine” message appearing when launching a newly created Boot Camp virtual machine.
- Resolves an issue with Boot Camp virtual machines not booting and stuck on “Trying to boot from SATA drive 1”.
- Resolves an issue with not being able to create a Boot Vamp virtual machine on Macs with High Sierra.
- Resolves an issue with not being able to create a Boot Camp virtual machine on 2010 or earlier Macs.
- Resolves an issue with not being able to create a Boot Camp virtual machine on Macs with Fusion Drive.
SUPPORT FOR THE ENGLISH AND NON-ENGLISH KEYBOARD LAYOUTS:
UK and US keyboard layouts:
- Resolves an issue with the §± and `~ keys mixed up in the UK English keyboard layout.
- Resolves an issue with not being able to type the §± keys using a physical keyboard when the US International layout is selected.
- Resolves an issue with the Dvorak layout in Windows differing from that in macOS.
European keyboard layouts:
- Resolves an issue with “>” typed instead of “§” in the Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Swiss German, and Swiss French keyboard layouts.
- Resolves an issue with ctrl + ” not working in the French and Dutch layouts.
- Resolves an issue with the §± and `~ keys mixed up in the Dutch keyboard layout.
- Resolves an issue with incorrect results for the §£ and `~ keys in the Polish Pro layout.
Brazilian Portuguese keyboard layout:
- Resolves an issue with the §± and keys mixed up in the Brazilian Portuguese keyboard layout.
- Resolves an issue with ctrl+’ ` ‘ working instead of ctrl+”.
Arabic keyboard layout:
- Resolves an issue with the § and ± symbols not typed when the Arabic layout is selected.
- Resolves an issue with () typed instead of (ذ).
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category