Name: NetWorker - Advanced Network Information App
Version: 4.1.0 (MAS)
Release Date: July 23, 2017
Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese
Developer: Sascha Simon
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://support.sascha-simon.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/networker-advanced-network-information-app/id1163602886?mt=12
NetWorker shows network information conveniently in the menu bar. It also features a window that shows additional information about the currently active network adapter.
• Fully customizable view- you can choose which information is shown and select many different, pre-defined widgets.
• The currently active network adapter is detected automatically.
• Optional overlay window that always stays on top- useful for fullscreen apps or games.
• Adjustable refresh interval.
• Choose between a byte- or bit-mode.
• Support for auto start.
• Traffic Overview: Use this feature if you are on a volume limited plan.
• Chinese translation by Aonan Guan.
If you have any suggestions or trouble using the app, please contact me!
What's New in Version 4.1.0:
• Moving the mouse cursor in the network traffic view no longer causes very high processor loads.
• Introduced a cacheing mechanism for the database. This reduces the number of calls to the database (and to the hard disk) to almost zero.
• Reduced the processor load when drawing the network traffic graph.
• You can now resolve the foreign address and the communication protocol. When the window is closed, neither the host nor the communication protocol is resolved to reduce processor load.
• The menu now opens slightly faster.
• Minor layout adjustments.
• Various code optimizations to reduce processor load.