Name: Network Radar
Release Date: October 08, 2016
Languages: English, German
Developer: Witt Software UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Block connections to:
1. Copy the app to your Application folder.
2. Launch the included KG (Courtesy of CORE).
3. Click "Open" and select the app, then click "Save"
Web Site: https://www.witt-software.com/networkradar/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/network-radar/id507659816?mt=12
Scan and monitor your network. With Network Radar.
Network Radar is an advanced network scanning and managing tool. Featuring an easy-to-use and streamlined design, the all-new Network Radar 2 has been engineered from the ground up as a modern Mac application.
• Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices
• Run useful network tools and commands with the click of a button
• Use the monitoring feature and get notified about changes in your network
• Access devices from previous scans, even in different networks
• Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
• Simply connect to a device by double-clicking it in the list
• Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
• Organize your hosts in folders and smart folders
• Create scans with custom IP ranges
• Export a scan to XML, CSV, TXT or PDF or the application's NETRADR file format
• Import scans from the NETRADR file format
TOOLS AND COMMANDS:
All you have to do to use Network Radar is to click the Scan button. No configuration is required. However, Network Radar is more than a simple IP scanner. It comes with useful tools, such as Ping, Portscan and Whois. In addition to that you can send commands to your devices with the click of a button. Use Wake On LAN with every Wake On LAN capable device and shutdown, restart or send other Macs to sleep, even if they are not within your local network.
EVERYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO KNOW:
Once Network Radar has scanned your network, it lists all found devices. Select one to see more details, such as IP, IPv6 and MAC address, vendor name, DNS name, mDNS names, NetBIOS name, NetBIOS domain, open ports, OS version, response time, the Mac model identifier and much more depending on how much information your device and network reveals.
Let Network Radar monitor a scan and get live updates on changes in your network. All changes are logged. You may also want to receive notifications when a device enters or leaves your network. With the possibility to configure custom rules and actions you can do things such as sending a mail to yourself as soon as your server goes offline or play a sound when a FTP Server appears in your network.
Organize your hosts in folders. You want all your iPads in one folder? Just create a smart folders and let Network Radar do the work. By binding scans to networks, Network Radar always knows if a devices is reachable or not, making it easy to refresh or monitor a bunch of devices even from different networks.
SUPPORTED NETWORK INTERFACES:
• Built-in WiFi
• Built-in Ethernet
• Apple's USB to Ethernet Adapter
• Apple's Thunderbolt to Ethernet Adapter
• Apple's Thunderbolt Display Ethernet
Please note that the amount of information Network Radar can find depends on the network it scans.
What's New in Version 2.1.1:
If you like Network Radar, please consider to rate it on the App Store. It would mean the world to me. :)
NEW: Assign an image to all selected hosts.
NEW: Change the Model Identifier manually in the Host settings.
NEW: FileZilla is now supported for FTP and SFTP connections.
NEW: Reset name, image, vendor of all selected hosts.
NEW: You can now customise the toolbar.
FIX: Issue with printing folders.
FIX: Missing model identifier for AirPort and Time Capsule are now included.
FIX: Show FAQ in the Help menu did not work.
FIX: Sometimes a Network Scan appeared twice in the list.
FIX: Sometimes deleted hosts did not disappear from All Hosts.