Name: Network Radar
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or higher
Enhanced scan engine.
Updated vendor database.
Sometimes Network Radar needed too much CPU performance at startup.
Sometimes hosts with unknown ip addresses were added to a scan if the host was connected to the same network on different interfaces.
Network Radar is an easy-to-use network discovery and management tool that will allow you to retrieve detailed information on network devices.
• Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices (see below)
• Run useful Network Tools (see below)
• Use the Monitoring function and get notified when the reachability of a device changes
• Simply connect to a device by double-clicking on the list (Quick Connect)
• Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
• Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
• Scan a interface's network, a certain subnet or a range of ip addresses
• Export a scan to CSV, TXT or PDF
• and much more..
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/network-radar/id507659816?mt=12