Name: myPoint Heavy Shade
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/mypoint-heavy-shade/id547840264?mt=12
What's New in Version 1.17:
Improved Shade assistant: predefined or autocomplete applications list.
Ability to enable or disable on screen messages about shade hotkeys.
The invisible in Point!
myPoint Heavy Shade allows you to adjust the brightness of your monitors. It can dim monitors up to the full shading.
Note: This tool is appropriate mainly for professionals and geeks who need very deep overshadowing. Please use myPoint Shade for common shading.
myPoint doesn't fiddle with the monitor settings. It places translucent layers and dims your desktop and running applications.
- Dim all monitors with common shade.
- Additional per-screen shade for up to eight monitors.
- Shade includes level and color.
- Shade level is not limited - it can be up to 100%.
- Safety timeout - total shading above 90% is treated as heavy and will be decreased after the timeout elapsed.
- Change the shade level without leaving the active application - via hotkeys or from a menu in menu bar extras.
- Dim other screens at 100% black except the mouse screen.
- Eye care: the shade will fade in and fade out in a specified timeout.
- Shade assistant will track active applications and will toggle the shade automatically depending on user preferences.
- Supports full screen.
- Common myPoint panel for all settings.
- All preferences are customizable - hotkeys, colors, darkness, timeout.
- Can start automatically when the user logs in.
- Supports multiple users, screens and desktops.
- myPoint is built on Apple's security paradigm sandboxing - reducing the threat of rogue code and malware.
- When myPoint is running, no icon is shown in the Dock. The control is through myPoint menu in menu bar extras.
- If you have an inquiry or need a help to tune up our app, or just want to share with us your feedback please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will do our best to answer you in 24 hours.