Release Date: November 04, 2016
Developer: Many Tricks
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Activation: Pre-K'ed (Courtesy of Team TNT)
Tested on macOS 10.12.1
Web Site: https://manytricks.com/moom
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/moom/id419330170?mt=12
Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows—on one display, or to another display—using either the mouse or the keyboard. Moom lets you...
• Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a pop-up palette
• Use a grid to 'draw' a window's desired size and location
• Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
• Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
• Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
• Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
• Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
Once you've tried Mooming your windows, you'll never go back to simply moving and zooming them again.
What's New in Version 3.2.6:
• Fixed a bug where the snap feature would misbehave while a display was zoomed.
• Fixed a bug where the snap feature would interfere with customizing a standard window toolbar.
• Fixed a bug where the snap feature would occasionally reduce other apps' responsiveness while interacting with those apps' menus.