Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
● New fully customizable pagination support – set up Monity according to your needs.
● added Localizations (Danish, Swedish, Turkish)
● lowered overall CPU Usage
● full support for the new OS X
● new Panels for Fan Speed, Temperature, Processes, Memory Allocation, Energy, Current, Power, Voltage“ with Temperatures from all kind of Sensors, CPU, Memory and Energy usage for currently running Applications and detailed information about your Macs overall power consumption. (optional)*
*Get additional Panels and Statistics by downloading Monity Helper inside the App under „Get more Panels“.
Courtesy of TNT Team
... an advanced System Monitoring Widget for OS X Yosemite. Monity takes it's place in OS X Yosemites new Today View and oversees your components statistics just for you. Having an eye on your systems and network usage without messing around like before with huge and uncomfortable symbols in the menu bar was never so easy.
# System monitoring
- Uptime, Processes, Load Average,
# Memory Management
- Wired, Active, Inactive, Free memory
# Network Activity
- Active Connection, shows external WAN IP, internal LAN IP Address
- Incoming & Outgoing Traffic (current & overall)
# Battery Usage
- Current charge with time left, original capacity of your battery, load cycles
- Battery state of Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard
# Disk Usage
- Mounted volumes (Internal, External, Network)
- Space usage
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/monity/id915542151