Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6 or later
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mediainfo/id510620098?mt=12&uo=4
SIZE: 7 MB
NOTES: Unpack, Install, Enjoy!
MediaInfo is a convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files.
The MediaInfo data display includes:
- Container: format, profile, commercial name of the format, duration, overall bit rate, writing application and library, title, author, director, album, track number, date...
- Video: format, codec id, aspect, frame rate, bit rate, color space, chroma subsampling, bit depth, scan type, scan order...
- Audio: format, codec id, sample rate, channels, bit depth, bit rate, language...
- Subtitles: format, codec id, language of subtitle...
- Chapters: count of chapters, list of chapters...
What's New in Version 0.7.82, 2016-01-27
+ Matroska: CRC-32 validation
+ Matroska: support of padding/junk at the start of a segment
+ Matroska: trace is activated for all elements (but report is still based on the first element met)
+ Matroska: add an intermediate level in the trace for the raw stream parser
x FLV: potential infinite loop fixed
x #B966, DTS: DTS-HD HR 3840 not detected anymore
x AC-3: wrong sample rate with 32 kHz streams
x #B948, EBUCore 1.6: invalid output due to position of containerEncoding element
x #B957, MPEG-7 output: No XML encoded value output