SIZE: 7 MB
NOTES: Unpack, Install, Enjoy!
MediaInfo is a convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files.
The MediaInfo data display includes:
- Container: format, profile, commercial name of the format, duration, overall bit rate, writing application and library, title, author, director, album, track number, date...
- Video: format, codec id, aspect, frame rate, bit rate, color space, chroma subsampling, bit depth, scan type, scan order...
- Audio: format, codec id, sample rate, channels, bit depth, bit rate, language...
- Subtitles: format, codec id, language of subtitle...
- Chapters: count of chapters, list of chapters...
MediaInfo change log:
+ Acquisition Metadata: support of all SMPTE RDD18 elements
+ Matroska: cover presence and content of the cover, thanks to Max Pozdeev
+ #F446, Matroska: Handling of cropping values, thanks to Max Pozdeev
+ Improvement of Python binding: Mac Os X support, Python2 and Python3 can use same MediaInfoDLL.py
+ #F484, AVI: OpenDML Interlaced / Progressive scan type detection
+ MP4: support of AtomicParsley imdb tag
x #B959, MPEG-TS: MPEG-1 Video appeared as MPEG-2 Video
x #B914, Matroska: Undefined number of chapters in some M4V with Timed Text, thanks to Max Pozdeev
x #B962, Matroska: negative timecodes were not correctly handled
x #B964, FLV: was hanging trying to open some FLV files
x JPEG in AVI or MOV: better handling of buggy APP0/AVI1, avoiding some false positives about interlacement
x DVCPRO HD: some containers consider DVCPRO HD as with width 1920 despite the fact it is 1280 or 1440, using 1280 or 1440 in all cases
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/mediainfo/id510620098