Descriptions for macOS High Sierra 10.13 Beta 9
Name: macOS High Sierra
Version: 10.13 beta 9 Build 17A360a
Released: August 28th, 2017
Developer: Apple’s Inc.
Platform: Intel only
• iMac (Late 2009 or newer)
• MacBook Air (2010 or newer)
• MacBook Pro (2010 or newer
• Mac mini (2010 or newer)
• MacBook (Late 2009 or newer)
• Mac Pro (2010 or newer)
Web Site: https://www.apple.com/macos/high-sierra-preview/
InstallESD.dmg can be found within the .app structure if needed.
Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra\ Beta.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg
USB Installer Creation Command:
sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra\ Beta.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia -volume /Volumes/[Path to Install Volume] -applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra\ Beta.app
Apple unveiled iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra 10.13 at WWDC, and while the final versions will not be available until the fall, users who are enrolled in the developer beta testing program can download the first beta releases now.
The first beta builds give developers an early look at some of the new features announced for the upcoming system software versions for Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Apple Watch.
Currently macOS High Sierra is only available to paying Apple developers, with a public beta coming in July. However for those of you who want to get their hands on it right now, you can do just that. You don’t need to be a paying to developer to install and use macOS High Sierra developer preview 1. All you need is the install file and a Mac to install it on.
I would however not recommend installing this as your default operating system.
It is best to install it within a virtual machine or on an external drive, due to the inevitable bugs you will run into.
- Always On Reader Mode on Sites that Supports It
- From HFS to APFS
- H.265 HEVC Support
- iCloud File Sharing
- Live Photos within FaceTime
- Mail App Improvements
- Metal 2 + VR and Hardware VideoDecoding
- Natural Voice for Siri
- Photos App Gets Machines Learning and Enhanced Editing Tools
- Pins for Notes App
- Safari Improvements Including Automatic Video Playback Blocking
- Sharing of iCloud Storage Plans with Family
- Siri Gets Natural Voice and Expressions
- Sync for iMessages
- Tables for Notes App
- …And many more new features and functions
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category